Quality & Safety
At CRB, we believe that Quality and Safety are key requirements for the success of every project. Nowhere is our dedication to zero defects and injuries more evident than in our Quality and Safety Programs.
The continual development of project health and safety goals together with objectives and strategies allows us to align ourselves, our clients, subcontractors and vendors in the pursuit of safety and quality excellence. The Health and Safety Plan is a critical piece in our pre-award alignment sessions with subcontractors and vendors.
The foundation of CRB's Field Quality Program places additional attention on the installation process in order to meet or improve upon the specified level of quality. We incorporate all quality-related requirements from the drawings and specifications, along with any additional Owner's requirements, into a comprehensive plan. When we finish a project, we leave behind a quality installation that fulfills or exceeds the Owner's expectations.
Our dedication to quality and safety begins early in the design phase of the project in which CRB project team members focus on constructability and project safety, identifying potential quality issues and safety hazards related to the design, materials and installation.
CRB SAFETY VALUES, POLICY AND OBJECTIVES
Our Safety Values:
- Nothing we do is worth anyone getting hurt.
- Safety can be managed.
- Workplace injuries can be prevented.
- Safety and health are everyone’s responsibility.
Our Safety Policy:
Safety is not just a goal, it is a requirement. Employee safety is more important than profit, quality, schedule, or customer satisfaction. If we cannot perform work in accordance with our EHS procedures and OSHA standards, we will not do it.
CRB has adopted a “zero injuries” policy toward safety management. This means that there must be a strong commitment by all management to the concept that zero injuries is the only acceptable outcome.
To achieve this outcome, CRB Management has established the following Safety Objectives:
Our Safety Objectives:
- Provide all employees and subcontractors with a work environment free from recognized hazards.
- Implement a safety and health system at each office and on each project.
- Establish management accountability for the safety and health of all employees.
- Provide employees with an appropriate level of training and equipment to perform their required tasks safely.
- Require all employees to follow safety policies and work practices.
"I know that I can count on your personal commitment to our Environmental, Health and Safety Program."
Gary Reichelt, President & Chief Operating Officer