CGMP Webinar: WFI Production with Membrane Technology
Jun 10, 2019
The European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines announced that the highly purified water (HPW) monograph would be suppressed in 2019, and pharmaceutical companies were left to wonder about the implications this has for their operations. How will HPW become water for injection (WFI)?
On Friday, 21 June, subject matter experts Fritz Röder from Merck KGaA and Jochen Schmidt-Nawrot from CRB will host a webinar to answer the questions many production, qualification and quality assurance specialists are asking.
- What is the current regulatory status? What do pharmaceutical associations say?
- Which technologies are appropriate for the cold production of WFI?
- Where do the new risks lie?
- What are the measures to counter those risks?
- What happens to existing HPW systems?
- How to set up a suitable control strategy?
- What is the feedback from pharmaceutical “cold WFI” projects?
Register here by noon on 24 June to participate.
Download the full webinar brochure.